Summer School Information

2024 SDUSD Summer School Information

Summer school is a remediation/recovery option for students who earned a D/F grade in available course, at semester 1 or 2 or both terms.

Enrollment: Students may visit their counselor for guidance and enrollment.

Enrollment Options: More information will be available in March of 2024

In person: LJHS will be hosting summer school on our campus.

  • Students can recover a maximum of 4 available courses 
  • Session Dates TBA


This Summer Experience program requires students to physically be in seats and does not allow or have a distance learning option.  SDUSD does not allow students who are receiving a remediated credit to miss more than 2 days.  Because the summer program is condensed, seat time is critical and absences beyond two days are not allowed or permitted.   

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.